Base10Blog
Friday, October 27, 2006
 
I Know, I Know

Base10 knows that he hasn't been posting much of lkate. Blame it on school work--both the teaching and learning varieties. Now I'm also in the midst of finals, so time is even tighter.

Base10 is happy, though. The Jets are 4-3 and face Detroit on Sunday. Curiously, Detroit is laying 1.5. I guess the home team should get something. It sure would be nice to have them go into the bye week at 5-3. But Base10 really isn't in a sports type mood today.

I do feel a little fatigue about the midterm elections. I'm being bombarded by the media that the Democrats are going to take control of one or both houses of Congress. I still think the Senate is likely to stay Republican and the House is at worst a toss-up. I just dislike the seemingly endless news cycle about it.

After midterms I'd really like to clean house on the blog. You know, tidy up some links, maybe change the template around a bit. All in good time.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger