Base10Blog
Thursday, April 27, 2006
 
Liveblogging My Retirement

Base10 knows that he has not been posting much lately. The reason is that he's been working like a hampster in a Habitrail of late getting prepared for his retirement. Today is the big day--sort of. I'm at the Pension Fund today to get processed.

Leaving the house today, I was thinking, I have to be very careful crossing the street and getting on and off the subway. I don't want to be one of those statistics, you know? Remember that guy. He got hit by a bus on the way to Pension. How ironic!

Don't be that guy!

In any event, Base10 has to work next Thursday and Friday and--if he's counted right--that should be it. Right now I'm waiting for a retirement counselor. More later.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger