Base10Blog
Friday, March 31, 2006
 
Photo Projects

Base10 bought some HC-110 develper yesterday. It looks interesting, and I can't wait to try it--although it will probably have to wait until after midterms. Anyway, Base10 has been thinking about his photography and is trying to come up with a new idea to spur some creativity. I think I'm going to try a "random photo" project after this week. On Mondays, I will go to one of the random word generators on the web and get a word. This word will form the theme for the week (and I will post it here). What I will try to do then is try to create a small 5-10 image portfolio around this theme, which I will post at the end of the period. I think this is a good idea (although I'm not sure if I can do it in the one-week time frame) and will serve to focus my attention. I will try to use one specific camera/film/digital media/developer/maybe lens to really try to get to be one with my equiptment for a change.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger