Base10Blog
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
 
Photography

Base10 got five 120 rolls back yesterday and he must say that they came out well, overall. I had two rolls of color: one was started in DC in the Speed Graphic and one was shot through the Mamiya on Thanksgiving. The rest were B&W. One roll I shot with the Yashica, one roll went through the Speed at 6x9 and one roll went through in 6x6 using a 65mm Schneider lens I have never used before. The negatives seemed very nice, but I didn't scan too many last night.

My one complaint: I seemed to have ruined quite a few shots through the Mamiya. I thing the ASA settings were set to 1600 by mistake and resulted in gross under-exposures.

All in all, though, I'm happy with the quality and will post some soon.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger