Base10Blog
Monday, November 14, 2005
 
Photo of the Day

dctree, originally uploaded by base10blog.

This is a tree in the Base10 Cousin's backyard located in an undisclosed location in the DC environs. Actually, it's funny what happened to this picture. I took this with the Speed Graphic and I bracketed three exposures. Unfortunately, I mistakenly exposed the middle exposure by removing the film back without the darkslide in place. I thought that would be okay for that frame, but it also exposed a third of each frame on either side. In one shot, I wrecked three pictures. (Easily made mistakes like this are why I bought the Mamiya). What to do? I did have two useable halves of two negatives. Why not use digital tools? I merged the two halves using Canon Photostitch and the image came out fine. Digital to the rescue! Enjoy.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger