Base10Blog
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
 
Another Day Over

Base10 is out of work finally. Well, at least that's another one over. In any event, Base10 picked up the remainder of his film durinng his meal hour. I must say the Mamiya 7 took some stunning color photos. I didn't use anything outrageous either, just Fuji 400 C-41.

The chromogenic roll I took was okay. I am impressed by it's forgiveness. I badly under exposed a couple of shots and these seem to print okay. I've read this film scans well, so I'll keep experimenting.

The Fuji Arcos B&W was also pretty good. I thought the contacts were very contrasty. T-Max, I have to say, looked a little flat. I have to run some Agfa and Ilford through this beast to see how they turn out.

Base10 will try to scan and post something tonight, but no guarantees-he's very tired.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger