Base10Blog
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
 
Photo of the Day

img030, originally uploaded by base10blog.

Now that I've got the scanner I can post some film images. This is the view of Shea Stadium from the "7" train platform. It was taken with the Speed Graphic using Ilford film and scanned using the Epson 4990. This one is in focus, something I cannot say about all of the output from the Speed. It could be a number of things: the film is not flat, the rangefinder is off, or the infinity stops are wrong. (I suppose it also might be that my tired old eyes are off, but that's so ridiculous that it's not even worth mentioning). MY guess is the rangefinder, which does seem to reach slightly different results than what's on the focus scale. I will use the ground glass to focus next time to see if the results improve.


Comments:
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a canada in live police scanner site/. It pretty much covers canada in live police scanner related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger