Base10Blog
Sunday, September 11, 2005
 
Never Again

bradwtcsm, originally uploaded by base10blog.


Base10 was just listening to the reading of the names at ground zero. Sad. As I thought back on some of the people I knew who perished 9/11, I had to turn it off. It's been four years, but all the emotion I can seem to muster is rage. But maybe a little rage is a good thing. Maybe if more people were enraged we'd be worrying about important things like the battle for civilization that we're currently fighting, rather than engaging in partisan political sniping.

Photo brazenly swiped from Instapundit.

UPDATE: Okay, I turned it back on. One family member said, "On behalf of my brother, I'd like to thank the men and women of the United States military and their dedication to life, liberty and the pursuit of those who would take them. Never forget what happened here." Good words.
Comments:
I think it's natural to have some sort of rage. There was an "attack" on your city and you lost fellow brothers as a result. As an officer's wife I do understand, somewhat.

By the way, I really enjoy your blog.
 
Thanks. Stop by anytime.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger