Base10Blog
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
 
Cow Photo of the Day

queenscows, originally uploaded by base10blog.

In the spirit of Tuesday cow-blogging, Base10 offers this digital image he took at the Queens Zoo in Flushing Meadow Park last Sunday. It's a cow, man! Let's hope their not "mad."

As for photo activities, Base10 got some film developed that was taken with his Speed Graphic. They are 6x9 negatives taken using a roll film adapter. The negatives are huge and the Illford MP5 film I used looks really good. I'm planning on scanning the negatives to see how that comes out. I also got a number of 6x6 negatives some of which were taken by the Speed Graphic and some taken by the Yashicamat. These were taken using T-Max, not Illford, so we'll see if there are major differences. I'm dying to see how the scans come out on my admittedly trailing-edge scanner.


Comments:
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a radio shack scanner mods site/. It pretty much covers radio shack scanner mods related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger