Base10Blog
Sunday, September 25, 2005
 
Base10's Football Picks
Base10 had a much better showing this past week and--like the Mets--has actually achieved mediocrity. Base10 was 9 of 15 (one push) bringing his total for the year to 14 of 31. As always, responsibility for losses accrue to Base10. Winners are the responsibility of the Base10 Buddy. Here goes:

Jets -2.5      (Of course)
Chargers   -5.5 (I don't believe the Giants will go 3-0 and SD will go 0-3 at home).
Rams -6.5   (The Rams at home can be devastating).
Raiders +8   (To many points to lay if you are the Eagles).
Bengals -3   (Last week's game notwithstanding, Cincy is the real deal this year).
Vikings   -4 (This is a bounceback game at home for the Vikes).
Panthers   -3 (They should be able to take the Fish).
Browns   +13.5   (I just can't lay double digits on Indy at this point in the season).
Bills   -3   (I'm surprised the line is so low).
Packers   +3.5 (I don't think the Pack is going to go 0-3 while playing at home this week).
Seahawks   -6.5 (I don't like this one, but the Hawks should win at home).
Pats   +3 (The Pats may have come down to earth, but I think they can still beat the Steelers).
Cowboys   -6.5   (I think the 'Boys are itching for revenge after last week's surprise loss).
Chiefs +3   (Playing in Denver is tough, but how can you not take points with the Chiefs).

Good luck sports fans!
Comments:
In regards to the Pack-- I agreed with you all the way to the end of the game!! GRRR!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger