Base10Blog
Monday, March 07, 2005
 
Base10 is on Hiatus
Base10 has decided to take a hiatus from blogging for a while. While he still remains keenly interested in world and national events, he wants to take a step back and reassess what he wants this blog to be. Frankly it takes a bit of work to stay topical and this is interfering with some other plans. Also, I've come to the realization that I can't blog about everything. This comes into sharp focus during the week when posts are sometimes sparse.

I don't think Base10 is going to quit blogging, just refocus. So this week I'm taking off to let the juices simmer and see what happens. Readers please check back next week, because unless a major world event happens (which seems to be everyday in the Middle East these days) I won't be posting.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger