Base10Blog
Tuesday, February 08, 2005
 
Base10's Job

You know, work can really interfere with blogging. Base10 had a meeting first thing this morning and has spent much time doing follow-up. And then there's response times. Base10 lives response times! Anyway, I have to try to finish up some small projects today and that is the rest of the agenda.

No posts 'till after work probably, but here's a couple of links to tide you over:

There's a truce in Palestine. But not everybody is playing nice. Base10 seriously questions whether this is going to mean anything. I hope that I'm wrong, but I'm not holding my breath.

NFL observers should note that the marriage between Patriots defensive coordinator Romeo Crennel and the Browns has been consumated. Crennel signed a five-year deal as head coach today.

Speaking of football, every office needs an "Office Linebacker." Here's a link that's been popular around the office.

Check out this item on the BBC. Tell me that this is not the most persuasive anti-drug ad you have ever seen. (Via OmapBlog).
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger