Base10Blog
Monday, January 24, 2005
 
Life Under Fedora Core

Fedora Core is certainly an interesting operating system, but I have to say that I think I prefer Suse (although I can't get the beast to work). It does work though, so I can't complain, although I just know that I messed up assigning permissions somewhere. I'd like to try installing Knoppix instead, but that also presents some problems. Anyway, the server wars are over for now. I will at some point upgrade to a real computer, but for now, I'm somewhat proud of myself for being able to get it working. The only concern I have now is if the dynamic IP updater is working properly, but I guess I'll find that out when it changes. Tonight we install the demo of NX Server and XDMCD Server and see how that goes.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger