Base10Blog
Sunday, April 11, 2004
 
Support Kerry Fiasco.
Sometime over the weekend, the Kerry campaign attempted to use the internet to raise funds. They allowed persons to register at their website as "core supporters" and basically build a personalized web page explaining why they think Kerry should be president. Presumably, one could send a link to this page to friends to hook them into contributing to the campaign. Unfortunately for the Kerry campaign, the blogosphere discovered this as well. Base10's support page is here. This morning, they must have gotten wise, since you couldn't edit your page anymore, although the page itself is still up. (Hat tip to Allahpundit, follow some links for other examples far funnier than mine).

I have saved the page, just in case it is taken down and will post a link shortly. I just wish I could have edited it since it doesn't read quite as well as I would have liked.

UPDATE: Link is up.

UPDATE: The John Kerry servers are back up, and either I haven't been deleted yet or my post fell under the radar. Time will tell.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger