Base10Blog
Monday, April 26, 2004
 
A Note.
Base10 is feeling pretty lousy today. He must have gotten the flu bug over the weekend. So fair warning, Base10 has been taking some flu medicine so he feels as if his head is floating a couple of feet above his body. Anything he says (or blogs) is therefore suspect.

On a serious note, Base10 has been getting away from the Police News and more into thought pieces. Going forward, I want to continue to do both. I have to say, I have a new found respect for columnists. It is significant work to produce something worth reading.

Base10 has also realized that he needs an editor. Mrs. Base10 has sometimes taken up this duty, but I need fresh eyes. So this is my promise: more thought pieces, better editing, and more continuation of police news.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger