Base10Blog
Tuesday, February 03, 2004
 
Jackson Nipplewatch. Did anyone else find the Kid Rock American flag poncho dance as offensive as Ms Jackson's ornamented lactation appendage? Maybe it's just me, but I haven't seen one commentator express outrage. Sure, a couple of remarks alongside the aereole anger, but frankly what's left of the alpha male in me would much rather see the nipple thing rather than Kid Rock prancing around in old glory. Now I realize people watch the game with their children and I am not encouraging the sort of nipple hjinks displayed during the big game, but is it such a PC world? Does one get branded a reactionary by expressing distaste at the inappropriate use of the flag?



Comments? mail to
Base10Blog@yahoo.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger